Jul 6, 2009

I'm in love..

“When we are together I stay awake all night”
When I'm on my own I cannot sleep. It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone,
but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
Life and love are like hide and seek.
People spend their whole lives looking for love,
but when they finally forget to look for it, they find it.Of all the pain, the greatest pain,
It is to love, but in vain. ”
Love is just a word until someone you meet gives it a proper meaning.

I missed the time we msn all night long,
I missed the time we sms all day long..
I missed how you make me smile when i'm down
I missed how you make me laugh when i'm moody..
I missed the way you call me crazy,
I missed the way you call me pig,

Since the first time I met you,
I feel so happy around you,
And I thank God that I found you.
At first I thought of you as a really good friend,
But I realized that my feelings there didn't end.

Anyhoo, I'm so glad that we did meet
For now my life is complete.
You're what they meant,
You light up my life..

I can't wait to meet you everyday after work..
and I can't wait to spend every single weekend with you..
Heart you!


- The End -



No comments: