Apr 25, 2010

Я люблю тебя

Imma back !!!

I've been extremely busy for the past few weeks !
I'm glad to see things are slowing down a little for me...

It was such an exhausting weeks of
12 hours of running around, completing task before datelines, entertaining clients, work as hostess, part time tour guide, translator for Taiwan Aerospace magazine and etc

But I'm totally enjoying it as I've never been that happy before.. although it's a tiring job.. as I'm no longer the energetic young lil lady.. Now i'm just a poor ol' lady with low stamina ;p

I'll try to blog more about my job, my life and my new addiction =)

---

Summary of the week

(a) Letter and goodie from Amy =)


(b) DSA 2010 *Will blog about it soon!!!*

- Met lotsa people all over the world esp Russia, Italy and India..
- Someone even propose to me *shy* hahaha.. FML
- Took lotsa picture but its not from my very own camera... FML twice

(c) Outfit of the week



No comments: