Jan 7, 2008

Silent love

Is it true?
Is it real?
Or it’s just an infatuation as what Mr.BABI said

If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
If being right means being without you
I'd rather be wrong than right.

Last night before went to bed
Thoughts of you filled my head

Time is passing by but there is nothing I can do
Except silently love you.
Dreams will stay in my broken heart.
All this comes from silently loving you,
And I sigh, at all the times
that we have been apart...
No matter where or when --
you're in my heart...

I know, I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...
I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.”

This is what I can do...while tearing my life apart.

I guess I’m holding on to something that doesn't belong to me
and was never intended for my life, therefore I need to.....

LET IT GO!!!

This would be my sweetest memory


No comments: