Dec 30, 2008

Thee ol' days

Last week and this week is turning out quite busy - but that is life :) Hopefully it will lead to some interesting posts here as well. teehee

During the holiday, I had time to catch up with friends I haven’t seen in a long time. Some of them I had not seen in months. Others I had not seen since a year or more ago. These people were girls I was friends with in high school. We have all gone our separate ways and had a lot of different life experiences.

I just love that whenever we get together we like to talk about people we used to go to school with. Not in a bad way. It’s just more about updating each other with how our old friends and acquaintances are doing.

Here is the picture of my once-I-hated-so much girl but turn into a good friend


And a girl who I enjoy catching up with *evil grins*

After all the hoohaa with the girls, here is the update of moi fah-mi-lee’s outing at Kuala Selangor.

First stop :- Temple(s)
Second stop :- Kedai Makanan Laut Sungai Yu (in Malay) while in English if i'm not wrong its called Seafood Restaurant Sea River Yu *i think so*


I like the morning breeze
KaLun (Left) Me (Right)

i LOVED disturbing him
tats my mum
and this is my cute ah ma (3rd from the left)

Third stop :- their shopping paradise


After all the family activies and friend's gathering, i think i deserved a cup of Double Chocolate Chip Blended


- The end -

No comments: