Jun 29, 2011

Easy Breezy


In a blink of an eye, it's already July. Five more months to 2012. Yes, I survived sixteen months in this company. *claps for self * the irony is, nothing has changed. I am still the same me fifteen months ago. Not sure if that's a good or a bad sign. Then again, hey, I m reaching quarter life, end closings.. and I feel like Im seriously AGED and for the past 25 years, I have yet to accomplish any vava-vom achievement. Sad-nya *sob*

And every now and then, people pop questions that I do not even know the right answers. All I can say is that, I need something that's worth fighting for and I have yet to find that something. They say good things come to those who wait. Therefore I m WAITING ~ silently over here. But how long should I wait ? No one knows.. But I hope I'll have a clear answer in mind once I tender my resignation on 1st of July ;) Ohgawd! kan-cheong-nya *smack head*

I haven't been writing a lot because working has somehow ripped LIFE out of me. My life is being in office on weekdays, eating, sleeping late, and getting up early for work. And on weekends, all I wanna do is stay home, couch potato-ing wif my monsta(s) watching back-dated movie, yea, i know im so outdated. oh well, and it is not easy when what you earn all goes to sustaining yourself out here. whatnots, paying my debt with all my hard-earned salary.. fml !

And the only thing that can make me happy is FOOD. I eat to feel good. And I feel good eating.
Though all that feel good shizz ends right when you realized your input is more than output. I really need to work out. Its sad to look at the mirror to see how fat am i, fml!

Btw Goodnight. Its just another random blog. xoxo


No comments: