May 29, 2008

Shop-a-holic



I’ve been living in denial….in the shopaholics subdivision.
Yes, I’m Lynette da Pig and I’m a Shopaholic.
I always referred to it as having a shopping habit, but it’s pretty much an addiction
Question : What kind of addiction?
Answer : Compulsive Shopping Disorder ??!!!!
For sure, im nt tat serious yet *evil grins*
Well, I’m just a little bit of a shopaholic only *Just a LITTLE, yeap, LITTLE*
Well, Sometimes I just couldn’t control.
Its like im counter striking with the uncontrollable shopping urges
I'M a SHOP SHOP TIL I DROP DROP person
I really hope that I can turned shopping into my main occupation *evil grins*
My biggest extravagance is probably clothes and shoes.
(AaaaRrrrGGggg~~)
I just couldn’t live without them


So, in order for me to SHOP more, I’m raiding off my closet and sell it online *winkz*
I just started up yesterday
It turns out well, real well, which I didn’t expected
Hurray !! So from now on.. I can even SHOP more and more
*snort*

No comments: