Jul 21, 2010

Mosquitoe's Birthday



Happy Burfday my dear
Lil MosQtoe !!!

YES, she's the one I heart ♥ the most..

You are always by my side supporting me morally and psychologically,
basically that was what I needed... the most ♥

I'm really happy to have you in my life =)

I hope you've a WONDERFUL burfday tis year =) and ahead! although I know we cant be with each other as usual cause you'll be far away from me in time being. Therefore, I'm gonna enjoy every possible moment with you now

- Picture of the day -

Karaoke Buffet @ Neway, Timesquare



and sexy leg of the night ;p
*hard-slap on forehead*



Cake attack session



and kissing session ;p


Spotlight of the night ;-)
Aint shes pretty ?
But shes mine... ;p




Our favourite spot to camwhore






AWAS !! You're entering Nette's crappy blog


Pictures from Chan Kok Foong
(Photographer of the day)


Can u see my double chin ? Shit me ;(
I really shud stop eating !!! STOP !!!




Gee, my drumstick is so freaking BIG..fml







Last but not least, heres a picture of me to end this post =)


- The End -


No comments: