Jul 11, 2011

Lelove


Do you believe in soul mates? I didn't. I used to think that I would never find the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with in this little city. But then he came along... and it's like everything I ever knew changed. Everything I ever wished for, hoped for, wanted to do... changed. Because of him.

Because i knew that no matter what, he was the guy I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I can picture myself marrying him (I know I sounds like a despo, but i don't care). We took a little while to get to know each other, even though we both practically felt like we knew each other inside out after the next few meeting.

And what we found out though, was that we really were perfect for each other in the beginning. Were he was speechless, I was there to say what he couldn't. Were I was sad and had shut down, he was there to make everything better again and to put that smile he loves to see on my face..
We had weird moments that I could only laugh about with him..our own little private jokes that we will never forget about. Everything was perfect...he was even into the same taste of weird things as i was into. Because of all this and more, I knew he would be the one.

But lately, it all seems to be changing.. I keep thinking to myself that he still loves me, and he reminds me of this as much as he can until the day of the accident taken place. Yes, we finally sit down for a heart to heart talk. He finally blurted out all his unhappiness and me being irresistibly annoying. So I guess maybe it's good to have a 'pause moment', I think this separation will be good for us in the long run. This separation is not a punishment, it's just a way for us to clear our mind of what we want. It will be a test of our love...

So far we have had a wonderful 7 months together, and he has become my lover, my partner, my best friend.. But I do not know whether we could go through whatever obstacles we come across in the future. I know it aint gonna be an ez road. I know it would be hard because both of us were too stubborn and selfish at times.. but I willing to take the challenge because I can't foresee myself living without him. But sometimes i really feel like giving up, giving up something that doesnt meant to be.

- The End -



No comments: