Feb 10, 2009

I love surprise *winkz*


Boohoo !

Everyone have been asking me how do i celebrate my birthday
Well, nothing special this year
As there is nothing to shout about when we're reaching to the Big "TWO"

But this year I've a surprise from the boi
Yeaps ! The boi tidied up da messy and dirty room of mine *sweet~*
and then he places this on my bed

Altho i'm so not into flowers as it wither superbly fast
But receiving it once in a blue moon feels GOOD too ..tee-hee
and i received another surprise from my dad, mum and leon
they send me a gift to my office
and this is the picture of my steamboat birthday dinner


---

Next, is my superbly powderful and wonderful Malacca trip
Its really happy meeting up with cuzzie and win all their money before Chap Goh Mei
*evil grins*
Love ya guys for donating such a big sum of money to this poor lil girl (me)
*Hugz*

Xin bring me to ARENA for parteying
Boohoo!
Aints its a good and healthy activity
Poses of Net Da Misai
Superbly windy that makes me go "haaaaa~chew~~" all night long
Sweet night for Xin
Crazy night for Net
But Fruitful night for Linda da shorty

Pst! im not going to send her all da pics *bluek*

Gosh ! I started to miss the good ol' days
whereby I enjoyed pulling Linda's hair
and shes kicking my arse
while Xin busy helping our grandma preparing food
*cause shes da oldest among all of us..tee-hee*

Thats all for tonight!

Taa!





No comments: