Aug 12, 2009

H2N2

Net is down with fever again
Don't worry, its NOT H1N1
and if it is, it wun be transmitted via blog reading too
so pls come back here my dear readers..

Well, I was extreamly sick for the past few days,
too sick to realized my bro snap a
few ugly pix of me sleeping like a pig *Snort*
Hence, you thought i won't be uploading it in my blog
Don't ya ?
Well, YOU're wrong...!
This time i'm going to reveal my ugly sleeping pic
by posting it in public
*Simply bcos I looks extreamly cute...* teehee

TADAA !!!


The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved
*singing Akon's Mr.Lonely*

Can anyone out there who could
feed me medicine nor cook me porridge while m sick,
Hug and lullaby to get me sleep,
I'm really tired of being alone, really tired!

Can you wake me up with a kiss on my forehead
every single morning!

---

Next it's the long hiatus of outfit post :

Outfit 1 :
Top : Company T-Shirt
Skirt : Mini in Noir (Ugly Duckling)


Outfit 2 :

Outfit 3 :


(Just a quick and simple one,
as I'm no longer in mood to dress nicely to work)
When you get scolded every single second, minutes and hours
U wouldn't have the mood to dress up nemore

---

Next Upcoming Post : YOU can't take away the scar you left behind!

The leftover pain

I’m going to smile like nothings wrong,
talk like everything’s perfect,
act like its just a dream, and pretend he’s not hurting me.
Sorry, I'm tired of trying



When things goes wrong, it will also burn the deepest
and the scars it leaves will to somehow be tattooed in your heart



- The End -




No comments: