Sep 2, 2009

Crampy Crappy Net

GGGGGRRRREEAATT!! Now im sick again
Tell me, how much I've been in this past few months..
Period Pain. Headaches. Coughing fits. Upset stomach. Feverish.
etc. etc. etc.

Gawd, I'm suffering with severe PMS
Stomach cramp, bleeding heavy enough, sick stomach,
light headed and overall, just unwell in myself.

and I'm down with migraines for a few months now
B.U.T I have a special medication that helps with those...
which is my dear ciggy that kept under a stack of magazines

The upset stomach is probably from a combination of things.
Heat. Stress. Food. *slurp*
and fever coming from nowhere *sweatx2*

Yesterday, all of those symptoms came together and crashed
after running through the rain, *stupid me*
and sitting in the blardy freaking cold LRT for 45 minutes
with sleeveless bodycon dress and a pair of high heels..

Hence, I've been laying in bed since I'm back from work
with the worst of worst raining cold season.
Ever!!!!
Fever. Sore throat. Headache. Upset stomach.
Achey. Tired. No appetite.
Etc. etc. etc.

Daddy saw me so sick til he came to measured my temperature
with this stupid long stick

and poignant Net put it under my armpit *sweatx3*
GRRREEAAATTT !! Now im sick plus crazy

- The End -


No comments: