Sep 26, 2009

Rejuvenating mode

Warning ahead : This blog post contains material that might be disturbing to you. Viewer discretion is advised.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Think twice before u scroll down to view the pix

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

So are you really ready to see the picture ?????

Final warning!!! This entry contains hell lotsa scary and VERY DISTURBING pix, which I am warning you in advance. I was even commended for my convincing "death stare." For real !!!

So if u'r ready, HERE WE GO!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Net presenting you the scariest pix

TADAA !!!

Xin (left) and Net (right) in rejuvenating mode..When i was applying the godamn mask on my piggy face,
I heard someone laughing real loud behind my back..
Wondering why ? Did you ever realized that i lost my eyebrow ?
Yep, thats the reason behind.. FML
*snort*

Roar! Net and Xin acting cute again.. boohoo!
When two crazy peoples bumped into each other,
they goes cuckoo and starts doing silly and crazy stuff like this..
This time we're acting Ju-On..
Psstt~ we even recorded a video of it.. superb lame i tell you
Guarantee u luff until u felt down from chair..
Farnee-ier than PCK Private Limited and
even scarier than Ju-On Part 1,2 and 3
and imma proudly announced im the main actor
*drum rolls*

- The End -

No comments: