Dec 13, 2009

Nightmare before Christmas

Christmas! MY favorite holiday of the year!!
FYI I love Christmas for many reasons, mainly though because I have a good excuse to go shopping *jumping in joy excitedly* and nt forgotten the crazy end year SALES *excited x2* and I have a legitimate excuse to sing Christmas Carols whenever I want and I don’t have to deal with people complaining that I sang/humming like a frog…*excited x3*

Anyhoo, I've been cracking my head for the past few days, figuring what should I get for lil wen *headache* Luckily 辉少 pointed out something which I'm t-totally agree. Yep, for the first time in ages, imma sorta/kinda agreed with him *sweat*
辉少 ! U should be proud !!!!
BTW, 辉少 says we should get something that we like as a xmas pressie to the others..
Thats the reason why im getting him a durian and im sure he's going to thank me for the worst Chrismas gift, ever!!! *excited x4*

so.. what do you think I should i get 4 Wen ?

Fuji Instanx Mini 7 ?


XIXILI Sherry 3 Collection ?

Accessories, Gold big Bangles, Real-Vintage Ring, Headband..?


and im writing mua Christmas list to Santa too, if Santa loves me more this year,
pls get me a new lappie
cos my old laptop is in ICU *sob*

Doc said I shud be prepared and starts getting a new lappie
SO im thinking of getting

(a) Asus Eee PC 1005HA



(b) Apple MacBook Pro Summer 2009/Macbook Air


Any opinion / suggestion ?





No comments: