Dec 5, 2009

OMFG ! Its December (The Partey Month)
and its the month whereby I need to start figuring shud I buy myself a Christmas pressie, wrap it up and put it under the tree/into a smelly sock of mine, lock myself back into da room, wait the clock strike 12, syok sendiri unwrap my-very-own pressie and snore like pig happily later on...

Anyhoo, I think I really should pamper myself with something afterall its been a hectic month for me and I've a whole long wishing list such as tops, dresses, XIXILI sherry 3 collection, blazer, shoes, accessories.. etc (Nothing can ever make me happier than receiving this)

But currently I do not have any fixed income
so I think I shud set myself a few ground rules..

1. The pressie has to be something practical and functional
2. The pressie has to serve my current needs
3. The pressie has to be something that I really need than I like

such as : DSLR, laptop, car ?!!!

FML!!!!!!

- Outfit of the day -

Dress : Dorfbury
Lacey legging : Velvet Ribbon


- The End -



No comments: