May 9, 2011

Dragon-I @ Pavillion


Happy Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mama(s) out there ;)

I know motherhood is tough 24 hour job, no pay, no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible ;p My silence for a while doesn't mean that I don't care. But God knows how grateful I am because you raised us four kids (including Baby + Epal) very well. *hugs* LOVE YOU !

***

I brought my mum to Dragon-I for dinner, how bout you ? ;)

We ordered :-

The oh-so-femes Xiu Long Bao RM 9.8


Left : Winter melon RM 5
Right : Dragon-I juicy RM 12


Chicken Ginseng Souo RM 18


Chicken Soup RM 16


Smoked Fish RM 18


Normal La-Mian RM 22
(Soup was so-so only but I love the noodle) ;)


Braise Pork RM 18


Fried Rice RM 18


Fried Chicken RM 38


Everything is so small portion yet nothing-to-shout about...
Totally not into my list of selection in the future anymore. Sorry !

Last but not least, polaroid of us ;)
and Happy Mother's Day !!!


Yes, i bought it finally ;)
Therefore I am seriously broke nowadays .. FML !
Will blog about my new FUJIFILM MINI 25 in my next post ;)

- The End -


No comments: