May 27, 2011

Hardrock cafe, Concorde KL



Attended Diana's sexay burfday partey @ Hardrock, Concorde KL on 25th May 2011 which falls on Wednesday.. FML! I told her I m not going because I worried I'll hangover on Thursday t4 the brilliant director of mine (Mrs.Diana) had planned to cheat our bosses that she will be bringing me along to attend a meeting for our upcoming BRUNEI exhibition. T4 we can partey til late nights and enter office late on Thursday ;) and I finally promised her after 4 days of brainwashing and convincing -_-lll

And I bought her my favourite black forest cake which I couldn't even have the chance to taste it as the cake cutting ceremony will only be held at 1.30a.m and club hopping at 2a.m. FML! I gave up my favourite cake for my beauty sleep as I have an early meeting at Shah Alam on the same day. Which I woke up before the sunrise, so proud of myself *self-pat* ;pYou really can't imagined how tired I am. Everything just crashed on the same day.. FML! and I thought I wouldn't be enjoying after all the stressful and pressure day in office. But I m wrong, so wrong! cause when the music is on, i TRANSFORM ;p Feeling hype-y, poppin' around and singing my lungs out ;) I feel YOUNG and sexay again ;p watafak!

Btw let the picture do all the talking .. as usual !

The yummy finger-food that makes me happy all night long ;)


Picture with boo while he keep ambushing my food ;(


Crazey picture of them ;)


Picture with bestie ;)



Oraite, thats all for today..
I'll continue some othey kay ;)

- The end -



No comments: