Mar 25, 2009

Speechless


I love someone who doesn't love me at all.
It hurts so much
Ouch~

Updates:

I’m still not sure whether :

His the one... I’m deeply in love
His the one… I’m faking my smile
His the one… I’m hiding my tears

Indescribable feeling!!

I think I really need to ask myself if I’m actually "deeply in love," or if I’m just really like the person. If I’m really care about this person, and he is happy with someone else, then I need to let them be, and in time things will work themselves out.

Yeah, it sucks to want someone you can't have, but it happens to me all the time and sometimes the story doesn't end how I want it to, in regards to that one person.

In short, I choose to let go!!!! Letting go someone who doesn’t belongs to me, a person who I’m deeply in love…

But I still find it extremely difficult to let go. Yet I know there is nothing I can do to change the way things are. Letting go is one of the hardest emotions to deal with but eventually time will heal the loss that you feel. I hope ! I really do hope so!

No comments: