Feb 7, 2010

Crazy Frog


This entry would be probably a little too BORING for most of you.
as I haven’t been doing much of the “exciting” things
than staying at home singing Twinkle Twinkle Lil Star...
I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING lately
I just want to eat, sleep and SING like a frog.. Ribet ribet ribet!
Bro says I ribet like "Crazy Frog"... so croaky and gross.. FML!
But how can he categorized me under this lizard-like abstract character =(



BTW, I am very sure that i looks way much better =)
Hor hor hor ???!

---

Songs in my IPOD stucked on Replay *sounds familiar?!*

1. Tik Tok - Keisha
2. Telephone - Lady Gaga/Beyonce
3. Replay - Iyaz
4. Fifteen - Taylor Swift
5. Paparazi - Lady Gaga
6. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
7. Blame it on the pop 2009 - DJ Worm
8. Nobody - Wondergirls
9. Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior
10. Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls/Taylor Swift
11. 3 - Britney Spears
12. Watcha Say - Jason Derulo


No comments: