Oct 9, 2007

Beat-box

Anyone watched “Guess Guess Guess” yday ?!!
If u din, its OKAY
Cos anyhow, its time for a story telling session with Ms. Piggy
Yeapz !! That’s me *evil grin*
*mua ha ha ha*
Sry to those who have watched it bt still need to listen 2 my grandmother story
The video clips - - >



Best i have seen so far. Not that I'm into the beat boxing thing but it was amazing!
The beatbox player was so …Great! and ‘hensem’ too *winkz*
Dieing to learn so much
But I afraid not, cos my tongue is too short for beatboxing *snort*
Do u know learning beatbox can improved your kissing skill too ? *winkz*
So, what are u guyz waiting for ?
Lets sign up for the beatbox classes with me …

Lets check out some amazing beatboxing video clips

-and-

Funny way of beatboxing and funny hairstyle *evil grins*
and the another 1 by JJ Lin..


And here is a short tutorial with …. dunno wat name dy >.<




Another coming up video clips will be chikako(me) beatboxing
Taraa !!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
p/s: not available at this moment *snort*

No comments: