Nov 13, 2007

I'm a big fat pig *snort*



MooOooo~~ I’m a pig
I’m da
sexiest
and
cutesiest
pig
oink (^(oo)^) oink

Well, Here I sit, chocolate in hand, wondering what the heck went wrong with my diet!
This weekend was a bust!
Deepavali dinner at Aunty Dolly house, Deepavali buffet at KK Club, and yada yada yada.
I completely abandoned my diet rules (and all reason for that matter)
and stuffed myself with yummy-o-licious tidbits.
The buffet at KK Club is incredible :- Satay, Tomato rice, Chapatti, bread pakoda, plain naan, garlic naan, methi roti, aloo paratha, puri, bhature covered in full-fat dressing, my meal (huge portions) and a giant dessert (Ais Batu Kacang)

I woke up feeling horrible after eating all that crap.
Unfortunately, that was not enough to stop my repeat performance
I made sure to eat lots so that I wouldn't get hungry later. *snort*

Sunday nite, went to Jln Alor for Teow Chew porridge
Feeling so full after the Deepa buffet
Yet, somehow, I managed to find enough room in my stomach for PORRIDGE!
Eek! I was in full binge-mode at this point.
I guess I deserve a Oink Award for my ability to eat my own body weight in one weekend!

Needless to say, I was disgustingly full, and extremely disappointed. So, what does a diet-challenged girl do when she's in the dumps: eat! When I got home, I sat on the couch for an hour, couch-potato-ing and ate an entire plastic of bread that I kept in my bag which helps to evade me from getting hungry. Hey, I may have won the "Who can break the most diet rules in one day" award also!

I can say, "Oh, I'm under a lot of stress." or "Oh, I deserve a break"...but none of that warrants the pig-like display of this weekend. I really felt bad about it..but now I'm kinda' in a rut. I could say that tonight will be the last night, but who would I really be fooling? And now that I've replaced today's lunch with Deepa cookies brought by Bavani and Cream bread, guess what I'll be craving for dinner... *secret*

Well, I guess I'll say that I will do better tomorrow. I'll bring my lunch and eat a sensible breakfast and try again. Maybe if I got off of my *** and exercised, my craving for bad foods wouldn't be as urgent.. But, my mom always said, "Shoulda', coulda', woulda', regrets will kill you.".. So, all I can do is move forward from here. At least I put the chocolate down while I typed! :-)


Until tomorrow..

No comments: