Nov 5, 2007

I'm simple, I'm "ME"


YIPPIE!! i'm in a happie mood.....
Yes, I’m way too happie for yday, today and mayb tml too ^_____^

There are things that I should learn to ignore and to let go...
There are people of utmost importance out there that I should care..
and that shall be all of my lovelies, sweeties, babies and hunkies...

muackkkssss... muackkkkssss... muackkkssss.
*love u guys very muchie*
M~~u~~a~~k~~~~s

I dun wanna be depressed anymore...
And I will not allowed myself to be poignant nemore
I wanna smile and laugh and be a SIAO CHA BO...
Altho I am ady a SIAO CHA BO
Am I ?

so from now on... I will try my very best to b happie
and enjoy my last semester *winkz*

haaapppyyyy... haaaappppy... haaaapy
...

They says I’M THE LAMEASS FEMALE FRIEND IN THEIR LIFE -__-lll
BUT ITS GOOD TO KEEP THEIR LIFE ENTERTAINING!!! *am I ?!!*

Lameless..? siao cha bo…? i’m certainly have no idea *snort*
But i’m simple, I’m ‘lynette’, I’m “ME”

No comments: