Jun 16, 2009

Net goes cuckoo

When ever boredness strikes, my brain will go cuckoo
so i've decide to write an entry to my future BF..

---

Dear future boyfriend/hubby :

Even though I doesn't know who you are yet
But i would like to tell you that
love for me can seem overwhelming, confusing, and
even downright scary for me at the moment.
But I'm willing to learn how to love again
as how the baby learn to walk
I've grown as a result of this last relationship and are ready to try again

Remember ! I'll stands by you.. when ever you need me .
I hope I can become your pillar of support
so that your points get across.
I hope you can tell me anything and everything,
I'm willing listens to you attentively

Let's our love begins with self confident and
who come to each other with the openness
to see and accept the other as a unique and wonderful person.

Love, Lynette

---

Top TEN songs I would like to sing to you :
(I hope you'll understand what I want to tell you)

(1) Colbie Caillat : Realized
If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And will never find another

(2) Jason Mraz : I'm Yours
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

(3) Taylor Swift : You Belong With Me
Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry
I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams
I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.

Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me
You belong with me

(4) Hugh Grant : Way Back into Love
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

(5) Taylor Swift : Teardrops of my Guitar
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She better hold on tight,
And Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
know she's lucky cause

(6) Siti Nurhaliza : Bukan Cinta Biasa
Andai ku mampu mengulang semula
Ku pasti tiada yang curiga
Kasih kan hadir
Tiada terduga
Hanya yakin menunggu
Jawapan...

Cintaku bukan di atas kertas
Cintaku getaran yang sama
Tak perlu di paksa
Tak perlu di cari
Kerna ku yakin ada jawabnya...ohhh

(7) Kenangan terindah - Samson
Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang tlah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah
(But i doesn't want that we're just memories)

(8) Christine Glass : My Love will get you home
If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

(9) Yuna : Deeper Conversation
And if you don't mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
and Everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me

(10) Savage Garden : Truly Madly Deeply
I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

P/s: I hope I'll be your new starts and new beginning!
I'm not afraid to love you for the second time
cause i belief your the one who I'll be marrying in the next 2 years

- The End -


No comments: